Industrial Design Internship Opportunities
We are always looking for a talented intern to join our Industrial Design team for the fall and spring seasons. Catalyst has resources from industrial design, engineering, prototyping, and injection molding tooling and production, that all help expand your experiences. Our team is very interactive with our clients, and we encourage cross pollination of job functions to create a team of well-rounded professionals that can support each other to meet our customers’ expectations.
Candidates are required to have:
- Strong sketching and rendering skills
- Apparent aesthetic sensitivity
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A working knowledge of materials and processes
- A great team attitude.
- Physical modeling skills
- Experience with computer modeling and rendering
- Experience with photo editing and presentation software including the Adobe Creative Suite.
The position will involve sketching and rendering, CAD modeling (Solidworks), collaborating with engineers and production experts on resolving design issues, creating project presentations, presenting to clients, and assisting our internal marketing team with graphics and promotional items.
Majors Considered : Industrial Design
If this opportunity sounds exciting and you fit the bill, submit your resume for consideration via e-mail to IDjobs@catalystpdg.com