Mold Press Operator Opportunity
Based in Indianapolis, Catalyst Product Development is a product development company offering product design, development, prototyping, rapid tooling, and short-run injection molding serving small, mid-sized, and Fortune 500 companies. We strive to find goal-oriented individuals who are focused on customer service and project success.
Catalyst PDG, Inc. is interested in hiring energetic, motivated, goal-oriented people who are interested in working in a comfortable, fast-paced environment. Due to increasing business growth we have an immediate need for an experienced mold press operator to support our injection molding and production areas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operation of Mold Press(es) while documenting all necessary information on appropriate forms, following established procedures and instructions.
- Preparation of Mold Press(es) for operation by setting machine parameters according to written set up instructions and gathering all parts, molds, tools and materials.
- Ensure all molded parts are produced to the correct specifications and are free of defects based on established quality specifications and documentation.
- Assist in troubleshooting problems, determine root cause of problems and assist in implementing solutions.
- May be required to work in other areas, in any reasonable capacity, on an as needed basis.
- Good time management skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently a must.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with company procedures and policies.
- Maintain punctual and regular attendance.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Effectively communicate clearly with other members of the injection molding department and management along with customers and vendors occasionally when on-site.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience in injection molding a plus.
- Knowledgeable understanding of injection molding equipment a plus.
- Basic knowledge and ability to read 2D drawings and documentation.
- Strong problems solving ability and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced production environment.
- Basic computer skills to interact with schedules and specification documents.
- Ability to operate forklift or other hand truck equipment.
- Ability to lift 25+ lbs throughout work shift.
- Ability to work on foot for extended periods of time.
If this opportunity sounds exciting and you fit the bill, submit your resume for consideration via e-mail to email@example.com