Work where your ideas make a real impact.
From designing the next-generation of casino entertainment to developing medical devices that transform healthcare, we change the way people experience products. Together we outthink challenges, make discoveries that alter industries, and exceed our clients’ expectations. We invite you to be a part of a diverse team of thinkers who turn problems into possibilities.
Mechanical Engineer Opportunity
We are looking to grow the Catalyst Product Development team by adding a product design engineer with experience in new product development and a strong background in capturing designs in SolidWorks and/or Creo. A strong background in understanding mechanical engineering principles such as kinematics, tolerance stack up, materials, manufacturing processes, electro-mechanical systems is required. Samples of 3D CAD modeling demonstrating proficiency with complex assemblies and dynamic surface models would be preferred.
Our team is very interactive, and encourages shared job functions to create a team of well-rounded professionals able to support each other in exceeding our clients’ expectations. The company’s resources in industrial design, engineering, prototyping, injection molding, and manufacturing will all help further develop your expertise. As a product design engineer, you will experience diverse projects and deliverables, be expected to support multiple clients at once, and provide quality, timely, product solutions. You will have the opportunity to make an important difference in your projects and see the results of your work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of post-graduate product development experience
- Product design background and related CAD experience, including quality surface modeling with Solid Works and/or Creo.
- Solid understanding of manufacturing processes, especially injection molding and metal fabrication.
- Strong communication and multitasking skills.
- Personal commitment to quality and customer service.
If this opportunity sounds exciting and you fit the bill, submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Injection Molding Processor / Operator Opportunity
Catalyst PDG, Inc. is interested in hiring energetic, motivated, goal-oriented people who are interested in working in a comfortable, fast-paced environment. Due to increasing business growth we have an immediate need for an experienced Injection Molding Processor/Operator to support our injection molding and production areas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Continuous uptime of all injection molding machines.
- Set-up, processing and operation of injection molding machine(s) while documenting all necessary information on appropriate forms, following established procedures and instructions.
- Maintain and troubleshoot any issues with injection molding machine(s) and associated equipment, including chiller/compressors, thermolators, and dryers.
- Perform mold changes, mold set-up(s) along with minor mold repair as needed.
- Document process changes for the highest quality and productivity while adhering to safety and company policies.
- Ensure all molded parts that are produced to the correct specifications and are free of defects based on established quality specifications and documentation.
- Troubleshoot any issues, determine root cause, and assist in implementing solutions pertaining to aspects of the injection molding process.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance tasks and documentation as scheduled.
- Good time management skills and the ability to execute department scheduling plan a must.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with company procedures and policies.
- Demonstrate leadership, good work & attendance habits with a willingness to work additional hours (overtime) as capacity requires.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Effectively communicate clearly with other members of the injection molding department and management along with customers and vendors occasionally when on-site.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience in plastic injection molding processing required.
- Knowledgeable understanding of injection molding equipment required.
- Experience with JSW molding machines a plus.
- Knowledge and ability to understand QMS processes and documentation.
- Strong problems solving ability and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced production environment.
- Computer skills to interact with schedules and specification documents.
- Ability to operate forklift or other hand truck equipment.
- Ability to lift 45+ lbs throughout work shift.
- Ability to work on foot for extended periods of time.
If this opportunity sounds exciting and you fit the bill, submit your resume for consideration via e-mail to email@example.com