Work where your ideas make a real impact.
From designing the next-generation of casino entertainment to developing medical devices that transform healthcare, we change the way people experience products. Together we outthink challenges, make discoveries that alter industries, and exceed our clients’ expectations. We invite you to be a part of a diverse team of thinkers who turn problems into possibilities.
Injection Molding Operator Opportunity
Catalyst PDG, Inc. is interested in hiring energetic, motivated, goal-oriented people who are interested in working in a comfortable, fast-paced environment. Due to increasing business growth we have an immediate need for an experienced Injection Molding Operator to support our injection molding and production areas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Operation of Mold Press(es) while documenting all necessary information on appropriate forms, following established procedures and instructions.
- Preparation of Mold Press(es) for operation by setting machine parameters according to written set up instructions and gathering all parts, molds, tools and materials.
- Ensure all molded parts are produced to the correct specifications and are free of defects based on established quality specifications and documentation.
- Assist in troubleshooting problems, determine root cause of problems and assist in implementing solutions.
- May be required to work in other areas, in any reasonable capacity, on an as needed basis.
- Good time management skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently a must.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with company procedures and policies.
- Maintain punctual and regular attendance.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Effectively communicate clearly with other members of the injection molding department and management along with customers and vendors occasionally when on-site.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience in injection molding a plus.
- Knowledgeable understanding of injection molding equipment a plus.
- Basic knowledge and ability to read 2D drawings and documentation.
- Strong problems solving ability and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced production environment.
- Basic computer skills to interact with schedules and specification documents.
- Ability to operate forklift or other hand truck equipment.
- Ability to lift 25+ lbs throughout work shift.
- Ability to work on foot for extended periods of time.
If this opportunity sounds exciting and you fit the bill, submit your resume for consideration via e-mail to [email protected]
Program Manager Opportunity
We are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic, professional Program Manager that is capable of supporting business and revenue growth by working in conjunction with sales representatives and operations on specific strategies and activities. This position requires excellent organizational skills and interaction with sales, operations, product development, and all levels of management. The right candidate will be responsible for gathering client requirements and working with internal company resources to ensure success for the client throughout entire program lifecycle.
Ideal candidates should be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures with a focus on operations. Rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
What We Need You To Do
- Builds and maintains close working relationship with clients by providing a first point of contact for new/existing business requests and services.
- Clear understanding of project budgets and costs outlined by sales and the client upon project kickoff.
- Manages projects pertaining to client schedules to achieve on time delivery of quality products.
- Assembles project team, assigns individual responsibilities, identifies appropriate resources and develops timeline schedule.
- Set priorities, supports in the development of project work schedules, monitors progress towards goals, and tracks details/data / information/activities.
- Main point of contact regarding client needs and information, shop schedule and identified concerns.
- Develops and maintains effective supplier relationships to ensure that materials are obtained pertaining to non-standard materials and services that utilizes outside partnerships.
- Prepares progress reports as required.
- Assists with client meetings and sales calls.
- Assesses problem situations to identify causes, gathers and processes relevant information, generates possible solutions, and makes recommendations to resolve the problem(s).
- Assesses situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and makes clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Maintains strong communication lines with sales team, operations team, and or clients regarding all programs.
- Supports driving sales growth and revenue with existing clients.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Gather and report on final project costs and budgets for internal financial analysis by management.
- Execute client follow ups, reviewing client experience, upcoming projects, use of testimonials and/or product for portfolio, possible referrals.
- Supports operations with inventory control tasks such as ordering/receiving of materials and outside process operations, processing and overseeing of internal paperwork for specific projects, and ensuring all items are available and staged for job processing.
- Assists operations with the preparation, coordination and planning of daily shipments for completed projects.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or a minimum of 5 years of experience in a customer service & project management capacity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple, conflicting priorities.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail.
- Strong follow-up skills.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality of company and client records.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Proficient in MS Project or equivalent scheduling software.
- Proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and CRM tools.
- Proficient with inventory control procedures and software packages.
- Strong keyboarding skills and proficiency in English, grammar, and proofreading skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry.
- Limited travel may be required to participate in sales related activities such as Trade Shows, Conferences, among other sales related requirements.
Catalyst offers a creative casual atmosphere with an open, goal-oriented management structure. While we expect accountability and a laser-focus on client success/satisfaction, we also believe it is important to have some fun and enjoy coming into work everyday.
Attractive benefit package with health insurance, 401K, performance bonuses, paid holidays/vacation.
If this opportunity sounds exciting and you fit the bill, submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via e-mail to [email protected]. Submissions without both cover letters and resumes will not be considered.